COLEMANS PODIATRY LTD – COVID-19
Following the College of Podiatry guidelines, we are open to ALL patients who need treatment as of 1st June 2020.
If you wish to make an appointment, we would be grateful if you would phone and leave a message. We will call you back to make a booking.
We will be contacting patients who have had their booked appointments delayed for many weeks due to the coronavirus restrictions to offer appointments.
Please do not come unless you have a booked appointment, we will not be able to make an appointment at the door.
Please consider your own safety when travelling to and from the Practice, and maintain social distancing rules. We are asking patients to wear a mask or face covering during their visit to us unless exempt.
We are unable to treat Patients with symptoms of Covid 19, so if you have a new persistent cough, fever, loss of taste or smell etc. we will ask you to delay your appointment until after you are fully recovered.
What we have done for your safety:
1) Appointments will be booked hourly to help avoid any more than 2 people in the waiting room at any time- you should not have to wait if you arrive on time.
2) There is an automatic Hand Sanitiser in the waiting room and ask for you to use it on arrival and on leaving our premises.
3) Our waiting room chairs have been spaced out around the waiting room to assist with social distancing.
4) Magazines have been removed from the waiting area.
5) During the past few weeks the Waiting Room, Surgeries, Toilet and Scrub room have been redecorated.
6) A rigorous system of cleaning is in place for all patient areas.
7) Contactless card payments can be made.
8) We will be wearing the recommended PPE for our patients and for our safety.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Maggie and Roger Coleman.
PROFESSIONAL PODIATRY PRACTICE IN AND AROUND HASTINGS
Podiatry/Chiropody is a branch of medicine controlled by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Only members of the Health and Care Professions Council. are legally entitled to use the terms Chiropody or Podiatry.
The practice was established in 1954 by Mr DTH Coleman, at Cambridge Road.
In 2005, Coleman’s Podiatry Practice was moved to its current purpose built premises, providing a modern clean environment for our patients and a wide range of treatments.
We offer disabled access, two newly equipped surgeries on the ground floor and an additional surgery on the floor below. There is a disabled toilet available for patients to use.